Dr. James Lawrence Chinarian MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chinarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chinarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chinarian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Brain Injuries, Cerebral Palsy Childhood-Onset Disabilities., and Multiple Sclerosis MS.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinarian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chinarian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chinarian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance