A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chinarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chinarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chinarian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pelizaeus-Merzbacher Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinarian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chinarian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lawrence Chinarian MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James L. Chinarian practice?
- Dr. James Chinarian has 11 office locations.
Dr. James Chinarian practices Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Port Huron, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Physiatrists.