More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Chinarian
Dr. James Chinarian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Novi, MI (and 6 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pediatrics. Dr. Chinarian is affiliated with Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, Rehabilitation and DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Chinarian has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. James Chinarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Mary Pavan
Saint Petersburg, FL 0 mi44
Dr. Megan Toufexis
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Child Psychiatry, Neurology, Psychiatry
Saint Petersburg, FL 0 mi11
Dr. Stephanie Kurtz
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Saint Petersburg, FL 0 mi16