A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Devellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Devellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Devellis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Devellis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devellis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Devellis MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Devellis practice?
- Dr. James Devellis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Devellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Woburn, MA.
See Woburn Surgeons, Woburn Orthopedic Surgeons, and Woburn Sports Medicine Doctors.