Learn more about Dr. James Devellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Devellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devellis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Devellis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Devellis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devellis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Devellis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Devellis practice?
- Dr. James Devellis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Devellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woburn, MA.
See Woburn Orthopedic Surgeons.