Overall Review

December 8th, 2016
Everything is great but the wait times!
I have been doing my checkups here now for a week and I get nothing but great smiles and great feedback. They are always there to answer my questions and more..

November 30th, 2016
Costly but worth it!
Everything went quite wonderful, I wish that I had been notified that I have to buy medicine locally as it was a bit expensive.

November 17th, 2016
Finally did it!
Yes, I finally did it, made my decision and did what I had to do when I found this surgery 2 years ago. 2 months since surgery, no more pain and swelling. There was some swelling I shall say but it is gone following Dr Elist's advice. Just wanted to thank him and keep my promise that I will leave a review as soon as my 2 month healing period ends! Very good and accommodating staff, specially Silvia and the front desk.

November 12th, 2016
I had surgery several years ago and have been trying to reach the doctors staff. I have sent an email and a phone message to the front desk. Today I tried to contact the sales number and even then was told to leave a message. I need an MRI and they won't do it without knowing what materials are in my body. I left that on the first message. Maybe no response in 5 days because the implant may prevent the MRI. Very poor customer service.

November 3rd, 2016
Love him..
I am writing this on behalf of my husband.. We can't thank him enough.. Dr. Elist saved our marriage. Not that we were not happy, but we were having difficulties in bed. Surgery healing time was around 2 months but we managed to be patient and now life is extremely more enjoyable for both of us.

October 27th, 2016
Dr. Elist Implant
I traveled half of the world for this surgery. At first I was super nervous because of what I had read about this surgery, I have to tell you I am so satisfied with Dr. Elist implant. At beginning having it was strange but now i am used to Implants, Dr, Elist Implants have improved my sex life and in general I feel more confident and happier.

October 26th, 2016
Should have done this years ago!
I had my surgery at the end of September of 2016 and I could not be happier with the outcome. I had a brother who was well-endowed; unfortunately, I did not inherit that gene. He was older and teased me brutally about my small penis. Consequently, I have always been terrified to undress in public (high school gym showers were nightmarish for me). I have shouldered this millstone my entire life and decided I would--if even for a day--like to feel proud about my body... that I yearn to be comfortable being naked in front of others (even in front of my signifiant other). Honestly, when anyone told a joke about a guy with a small penis I always feared they would find out about me (or possibly already had and the joke was directed at me). When I awoke from surgery and took a look at my penis I was overwhelmed with emotion. YES, my jaw dropped and my eyes teared-up... not from pain--it is truly manageable--but from sheer joy and elation. And I have been walking on cloud nine ever since. This operation was life changing. For example, I have been a long-time member of a gym that has both public and private showers. Up until now I have always used the private shower stall, but the first time in my life I now stand in the public shower free of anxiety and embarrassment, and truly feel good (no, more like proud) about myself and the way I look. My self esteem has skyrocketed, as has my self-confidence (in all areas of my life). I did not make the decision to have this implant easily. I stumbled across Dr. Elist's website almost 2 years ago before I finally made the decision to have the procedure. You know, people get nose jobs, eye lifts, hair implants on their bald heads, breast augmentation, and face lifts and the general public has grown to accept and understand that these procedures have a positive effect on how people feel about themselves. This operation is no different... it's just located below the belt instead of above it. But what it has done for my confidence and self-esteem is truly extraordinary. If I have one regret going ahead with this procedure it's that I wasted 2 years trying to make the decision. By the way, I am 67 years old. You're only as old as you feel, but even if I pass away next week, with the way I now feel and how my burden of "shame" has been lifted, the procedure was worth it. Really.

October 12th, 2016
Staff at both offices were very pleasant and could relax the patient. Doctor was so attentive and gave me all the necessary info before surgery.

September 28th, 2016
This was a life altering experience for me. something I thought would a burden in my life has changed since I went through the surgery.

September 16th, 2016
Dr. Elist and his staff were great in every single way. they Blew my mind, Dr. elist did a great work and I feel more confident now.

September 12th, 2016
Long wait times but he is very welcoming and knowledgeable

September 7th, 2016
We're happy!
This was an operation for both myself and my partner. After having my consult and going through my surgeries I can finally say our marriage is on the right track. Funny how a little change can make a BIG improvement