Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, Internists

Arcadia
406 S 1st Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
626-445-9661
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Adri on Jan 30th, 2014

great doctor i love the staff

Oct 7th, 2013

I love doctor Eshom!

by john on Jul 3rd, 2013

great doctor!

|  Not recommended  |  show details
by Disappointed on Jun 24th, 2013

I see so many great reviews, yet Dr. Eshom and his staff have been a complete disappointment. When it comes to paperwork aka:Insurance information they only have one person in the billing department. I saw Dr. Eshom 3 times in one week. I came in all 3 times with fever over 104.0. I had a feeling I had a UTI. During the first visit Dr. Eshom assured me it was a flu that was going around. 2nd time I stopped a nurse in the hallway and asked her if I could submit a urine sample before seeing the Doctor. That same day I saw Dr. Eshom, he once again said it was a flu. I had to go home and self medicate. Honestly I still had a fever of over 104. I came back in the 3rd time. Dr. Eshom was going to dismiss it once again as the common flu yet I asked him to see my lab work. Behold I had a UTI. I obviously was upset. He said to speak to the front office to refund my Copay for the past 2 visits. (since he did nothing at all to help out with my situation) His billing dept. called me/hung up on me and I gave up on recovering my copays. 9 months later... Today I go in for an ear infection with lots of pain. I am told his billing dept. said not to see me because I have an outstanding debt. In front of Dr. Eshom I was upset and still he would not see me. Dr. Eshom would rather loose a patient over $50 dollars. (keep in mind the $50 debt is a misunderstanding) I have insurance statements EOB. I will never go back to him nor recommend him.

by Ramos on Mar 6th, 2013

My entire fam loves dr. Eshom, he treats us all very well. Addresses all if my concerns and makes sure we leave satisfied Great MD

by Bill B. on Feb 26th, 2013

Great doctor, great bedside manners, clean office, no wait, easy to get appointment. everything is electronic. follows up are easy my whole family sees dr. eshom

by Mary. on Jan 24th, 2013

Dr. Eshom is a wonderful MD. everything is up to date beautiful clean office. The waiting time is short and getting an appointment is easy!! he doesnt rush to get me out to see his next patient, he waits until i have addressed everything! MUST SEE DOCTOR!!

Jan 23rd, 2013

I have Been with dr Eshom for years and he is an amazing doctor I always get what I need. I have seen some patients be soooo rude with the office staff and they handle the situation well. I would like to say that the review below me must be one of those patients who complain about everything and anything! The doctor is great! And the nurse practitioners are compassionate and always return my calls! Last week when I was in there was a patient complaining about moronic things and the staff kept calm and tried to fix the situation some patients are just ungrateful and look for ways for save a few bucks. I highly recommend this doctor his patients are loyal to him

Jan 23rd, 2013

This doctor is more worried about his overhead, and getting people in and out. His idea of treating a patient is giving them a pill and sending them away. He treats his P.A.'s like they are garbage and he treats his patients even worse. DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR>

Nov 8th, 2012

Dr. Eshom is a great Doctor, his staff is amazing, they all know you by name and are funny girls, they get to know you and make you feel at home, Dr. Eshom is very caring and compassionate. Waiting time is amazing, getting an appointment is easy, I highly recommend this office.

Oct 16th, 2012

Getting an appointment is very easy with practically no wait time. Getting a diagnosis is a problem, getting answers is not easy, you are left with questions. If you call to speak with Dr. Eshom he is never available to answer your questions or he will call you back and not leave a follow up #. You end up playing phone tag for weeks. As of now he has only called me during the office lunch hours, meaning I could not call back because the office is closed.

|  The Best in Arcadia  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Eshom is the Best! He took care of my family as well as myself. Totally available to us. Answered all are questions. Felt very comfortable an non rushed with him.

|  Great Family Doc!  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2009

Dr. Eshom and his network of specialists are excellent! He has kept my 97 year old Grandmother in excellent condition! He has a great, friendly and competent staff and a cozy, clean atmosphere of a small doctor's office. Everyone knows you by name and cares for health - all in all, great place!

|  Avoid James Eshom  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2009

Simpy does not care about assisting you if the claim is elevated to a specialist and does little to actually follow up if there are any paperwork issues. You will have to go through your HMO/PPO (via a complaint) to force the office to actually do something.

by The Bloomfields on Mar 8th, 2009

Our whole family just loves Dr. Eshom and his entire staff. He has never rushed us out of his office to take another appointment. He stays until you've asked and he's answered all your questions. Truly awesome