A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Forensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Forensky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Forensky, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Forensky graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Forensky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Harborside Surgery Center
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Forensky MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Forensky practice?
- Dr. James Forensky has 1 office location.
Dr. James Forensky practices Anesthesiology near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Anesthesiologists.