Dr. James Kane MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

January 10th, 2015
NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIM SO FAR,

August 27th, 2014
Arrogant and uncaring physician
It took me 2 months before I could even see Dr, Kane. I could not believe how rude he was towards me. The illness I had was never treated successfully by him even after my third visit as he seemed to be interested more in the money he would get for seeing me than making me better. His staff was no better than him. I am very happy that I found a much more caring and competent physician than Dr. Kane after my third visit with him. Be aware of this doctor and absolutely find a far better and more qualified doctor is my advice to anyone reading this.

May 15th, 2014
Top notch doc!
I've been going to see him for several years. I think he is excellent and trust his judgment completely. He can hook you up with the best specialists too. No problem with his staff. No wonder he is listed as a top doc everywhere. I believe he limits his practice to consultations now unless you have been a patient for a while.

August 24th, 2012
I don't know about Dr. Kane himself, because I wasn't able to actually get an appointment with him. The reception staff was shockingly rude, disregarding my serious medical condition and "talking back" to me like I'm a troublesome 8th grader. Maybe he is the best doctor in the world, but prepare yourself for a battle with the receptionists if you would even like a chance to obtain a precious appointment.

March 27th, 2012
5 Stars for a reason
After a stay in Sibley for several days, and no doctor being able to determine the cause of not being able to walk, extremely swollen leg and foot, Dr. Kane was the only doctor who thought it showed all of the symptoms of gout. He was correct. Dr. Kane went out of his way to assist us, as we live 2 hours away, and provided the medical care we couldn't obtain from anyone else.

March 22nd, 2012
Just Excellent
I cannot recommend Dr. Kane highly enough. He is experienced, responsive, accessible, sensible and extremely knowledgeable. Makes you feel as if you're his only patient.

October 19th, 2011
Smart, professional and caring. Surrounded by the best network of doctors for referrals. Office staff is efficient and friendly.

March 29th, 2011
When I was hospitalized at Sibley Dr. Kane was brought in on my team of doctors regarding a serious condition I had that other doctors could not figure out. He was able to make an accurate diagnosis and in the process treated me with respect. He was available, empathetic and understanding. If you have to wait for him in an office, it is well worth the wait.

October 6th, 2009
Uncommunicative Disrespectful and Uncaring Doctor
Dr. Kane is one of the worst doctors I have ever encountered in my entire life. I hope I never see another doctor like him ever again as his lack of communication of a critical situation and something not being done about it led to a horrible result.