Internists, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Bethesda
Infusion Center of Washington
6400 Goldsboro Rd
Ste 330
Bethesda, MD 20817
301-320-3361
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Top notch doc!  |  show details
May 15th, 2014

I've been going to see him for several years. I think he is excellent and trust his judgment completely. He can hook you up with the best specialists too. No problem with his staff. No wonder he is listed as a top doc everywhere. I believe he limits his practice to consultations now unless you have been a patient for a while.

Aug 24th, 2012

I don't know about Dr. Kane himself, because I wasn't able to actually get an appointment with him. The reception staff was shockingly rude, disregarding my serious medical condition and "talking back" to me like I'm a troublesome 8th grader. Maybe he is the best doctor in the world, but prepare yourself for a battle with the receptionists if you would even like a chance to obtain a precious appointment.

|  5 Stars for a reason  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

After a stay in Sibley for several days, and no doctor being able to determine the cause of not being able to walk, extremely swollen leg and foot, Dr. Kane was the only doctor who thought it showed all of the symptoms of gout. He was correct. Dr. Kane went out of his way to assist us, as we live 2 hours away, and provided the medical care we couldn't obtain from anyone else.

|  Just Excellent  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

I cannot recommend Dr. Kane highly enough. He is experienced, responsive, accessible, sensible and extremely knowledgeable. Makes you feel as if you're his only patient.

Oct 19th, 2011

Smart, professional and caring. Surrounded by the best network of doctors for referrals. Office staff is efficient and friendly.

Mar 29th, 2011

When I was hospitalized at Sibley Dr. Kane was brought in on my team of doctors regarding a serious condition I had that other doctors could not figure out. He was able to make an accurate diagnosis and in the process treated me with respect. He was available, empathetic and understanding. If you have to wait for him in an office, it is well worth the wait.

|  Uncommunicative Disrespectful and Uncaring Doctor  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2009

Dr. Kane is one of the worst doctors I have ever encountered in my entire life. I hope I never see another doctor like him ever again as his lack of communication of a critical situation and something not being done about it led to a horrible result.