A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Grifo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Grifo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grifo
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Grifo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Grifo, MD, PHD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Genetic Counseling
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Grifo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Grifo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Grifo MD and PHD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. James Grifo practice?
- Dr. James Grifo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Grifo practices Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.