Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Diana Bryant on Apr 28th, 2015

Strongly dislike the fact that you have to PAY for YOUR OWN RECORDS!!!!!! Would have been nice if someone from the front desk had informed him of this rule,as he had told me I could have a copy of any record he had concerning my appts., treatments, ect... and he never mentioned there was a fee. Thank God for Cancer Treatment Centers of America..not only do get ALL of your records free, but they are everything the commercials advertise and then some.

Excelent doctor show details Excelent doctor
by Susan on Jan 22nd, 2015

Dr. Hunter is an amazing doctor and his staff is awesome. He cares very much for his patiences. I would highly recommend him.

Jun 15th, 2012

Really great doctor, upfront and honest. Is able to put his patients at ease. Shows he cares about his patients and their health. So glad he is the one that was selected for me when my gyn. found my cancer.

Mar 11th, 2012

DR.Hunter and staff aer GREAT.

Life Returned show details Life Returned
Sep 21st, 2011

I was extremely sick,blood test negative,CT Scan showed nothing wrong, urine test nothing, nose swabs negative. I was red in color and very swollen. Dr. Hunter performed emergency surgery to remove an infection pocket. Put the wound vac on me, placed me on home health visits twice a day, was there for this staff when they called for consults. He was there for me when no one else, for three weeks, was able to dignose my problem. It just kept getting increasingly worse. Aug. 24, 2011 he discharged me and I feel my life has been returned, in fact I feel wonderful.Thank you and God Bless.

Feb 3rd, 2011

DR,HUNTER IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE HAD. I LOVE HIM DEARLY.WOULDNT TRADE HIM FOR NO ONE!!!