A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Krueger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Krueger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Krueger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Krueger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jerome Krueger MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Krueger practice?
- Dr. James Krueger has 2 office locations.
- Dr. James Krueger practices Internal Medicine near , .