Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Krueger
Dr. James Krueger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Krueger is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Kindred Hospital - Westminister and 2801 Atlantic Avenue. Dr. Krueger has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Krueger has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Krueger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. James Waisman
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Inderpal Randhawa
Allergy and Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, Allergy, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0 mi15
Dr. William Kim
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0 mi35