James Lin Is this you?

• Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 9th, 2011

Worst doctor ever

The young lady at the front desk was less than welcoming when I walked through the front door. She messed up my appointment time...good news, doctor took me anyway which itself deserves 1 star. Overall, this doctor is the worst I've ever been to. He has very poor bedside manner and did not address my concerns. He kept saying "I'm semi-retired." In fact he said it about 6 times during my visit and appeared to be ready to leave the office for the day since my appointment was at the end of the day. He was rude, rude, rude and in my opinion discriminating against my age and race.

October 21st, 2014