A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Manzanares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Manzanares is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manzanares
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Manzanares, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzanares graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Manzanares has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Manzanares MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Manzanares practice?
- Dr. James Manzanares has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Manzanares practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Saint Cloud, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.