A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Neubrander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Neubrander, Biomedical Treatments For Autism is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Environmental Illness
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Neubrander graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Neubrander MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medical Services.
- Where does Dr. James A. Neubrander practice?
- Dr. James Neubrander has 1 office location.
Dr. James Neubrander practices Emergency Medical Services near Iselin, NJ.
See Iselin Emergency Physicians.