A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Norwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Norwood, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Norwood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Norwood graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Norwood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Timothy Norwood MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Norwood practice?
- Dr. James Norwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Norwood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.