Dr. James Pogue Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2015

Dr. House with a great bedside manner, compassion and genuine love for his patients; personally and physical, spiritual and mental well-being. Best diagnostic Dr. In this country.

November 29th, 2012

The Dr. is great the staff at the front and office manager 's people skills suck.

May 6th, 2012

Dr Pogue is a very caring and special dr . I would recommend him for anyone that has unusual or extraordinary situations cuz he is usually right on ...it's amazing I have been very happy with the care I've received . I have to say that for my family he has been a wonderful asset and I hope he has a long prosperous career because I plan on being a patient for life

November 9th, 2011

dr. pogue is a excellant doctor ! the wait times are a little long at times...but only because he takes the time to listen and try to help any way he can !he has helped me with my asthma,,and has brung down my blood pressure dramaticly !the reason his patients like him so much is because HE CARES ! I would reccomend him highly to friends and family....he is a highly skilled doctor who i am glad to be with.

August 25th, 2011

He and his Staff are the BEST

He takes very good care of me and he does not just write any meds at ALL. He is the best Dr i have ever been Too

July 19th, 2011

Poor excuse for a doctor

This doctor is a disgrace to society! The wait is more than3 hours why would someone wait well he is the doctor everyone knows will write any narcotic that is requested. My elderly father was prescribed 3 different narcotics every month and had a 40 lb weight loss that was never addressed and when I explained that the medication was too much and my father stayed comatosed the doctor said he needed to be put in a mental hospital. This doctor is the reason we have so many people addicted to narcotics!

May 12th, 2011

Best of the Best

Dr Pogue is an excellent doctor and very caring professional. More doctors should spend as much time with their patients as Dr Pogue does. I, as well as, my children see him for all of our health care needs. Thank You, Dr. Pogue.

January 24th, 2011

EXCELLENT CARING PROFESSIONAL

The time spent at Dr. Pogues's office may seen extreme but...the reason he is usually behind is because he spends as much times as is necessary with each patient...diagnosing, explaining, listening and forming a plan of action. I would not see any other.

November 3rd, 2010

Dismisses patients with no explanation

This doctor dismissed me. There was a miscommunication and no one would listen. You can not abrubtly stop pain medicine....he even explained that to me in out initial consultation. No referral to a new doc. Nothing. Now, I am struggling with finding a new PM. He doesnt have a problem charging 400 bucks an office visit and $4000 bucks to remove a lesion that opened up an scarred horribly.

August 13th, 2010

****EXECRABLE****

Any one taking the hippocratic oath and then discontinuing a pain patients treatment abruptly should not be allowed to practice medicine in my opinion. Not all pain patients are scamming the system to sell Oxycontin for $25 per pill.

April 7th, 2010

Rated as U.S. Top Physician and well worth the wait

It took over 6 months to get an appointment for back pain. I came from out of state to see Dr. Pogue. My first visit lasted more than 3 hours in the office and resulted in a direct admission to the MSICU at Centennial Medical Center where they repaired a life-threatening Abdominal Aneurysm, and corrected a 95% blockage in one of my Arteries to my kidneys that had been causing this and two aneurysms in my chest along with blood pressures that were critical. The blockage in my kidney artery was invisible to direct imaging and ultrasounds and would have been missed except Dr. Pogue demanded that an additional dye based MRA (whatever that is) be done before correcting my main aneurysm. I have been stable and have now returned to normal activities with minimal pain medications. It was worth the wait. Every patient in the waiting room had a story to tell before my visit. I thought it was too good to be true. But it was everything I could have asked for and more. I'd have waited longer. The wait times are rough, but the results are more than worth it.I live in Kentucky and tell everyone I know about him. If you don't know what is wrong. Don't give up till you see him.

January 19th, 2010

Terrible!

I've been going to this Dr. for over a year now and the waits have always been well over 30 mins. Here lately the Dr. has been either out of town or the office has been closed due to "weather" activity. I cannot get the staff to schedule an emediate appointment. Overall I'm very dissapointed with this Dr.