Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

2.0

Jul 18th, 2014

Very creepy! Tried to flirt with me and made me uncomfortable. Receptionist was very nice

Rude show details Rude
Sep 27th, 2013

Dr Safar was very rude, did not spend any time with me. It looked like he was in a a hurry to get me out of there. I was referred there by optometrist for an eye infection. Will not recommend dr safar at all.

Sep 26th, 2013

DR was rude, cold, & dull. I had an infection in my eye. And he sprayed everything down in front of as if I was an animal. I will never go back!!!

Do not go there. show details Do not go there.
Jun 28th, 2012

I do not see how he is able to practice. Very cold, creepy, demeaning and hard to talk to. As if he does not have any time for his patients. No wonder his office was empty.

Apr 20th, 2012

Receptionist was nice. Office was empty. No other patients besides me. Doctor seem creepy. No conversation, only answered the questions I asked. It was hard to have any communication with him. I will not go back.

Feb 3rd, 2012

Receptionist was super nice! However, the doc was totally unprofessional! He cursed at and belittled his receptionist in front of the entire waiting room. He was curt with me and made a completely inappropriate joke about my mother being an alcoholic due to my congenital eye defect. He made me feel bad when I couldn't read the eye chart properly. Well that is the reason I was there..I can't read clearly with my current glasses! I have no idea how this doctor has repeat business.

Very curt show details Very curt
by One time patient on Feb 25th, 2011

Seemed very curt, almost demeaning. Seemed bothered by having having appointments. Also showed rudeness to a medical representative who visited the office. I will not return.

Dr. James A. Safar show details Dr. James A. Safar
by Leta and Gary on Jan 12th, 2010

In Jan. 2010 my wife developed a severe pain in her right eye. Dr. Safar saw her that afternoon and diagnosed her problem. He provided samples, prescription and a follow up visit in two days. Dr. Safar said the eye was better and is continuing her treatment. Dr. Safar has provided treatment for my wife now on three occasions. We both found Dr. Safar and his staff to be professional and courteous at all times and will continue to use his services.