Dr. James Safar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6
  • 8 reviews

November 1st, 2016
great doctor
Every one is very nice, and seem to care about my eye care. Dr. Safar did a very good job, and made me feel comfortable with the information he gave me about my eyes.I dont understand all the negative responses. i guess not everyone can be pleased.

June 27th, 2015
GOOD JOB
Has taken good care of my eyes. Been going for a couple years and am very satisfied.

September 27th, 2013
Rude
Dr Safar was very rude, did not spend any time with me. It looked like he was in a a hurry to get me out of there. I was referred there by optometrist for an eye infection. Will not recommend dr safar at all.

September 26th, 2013
DR was rude, cold, & dull. I had an infection in my eye. And he sprayed everything down in front of as if I was an animal. I will never go back!!!

June 28th, 2012
Do not go there.
I do not see how he is able to practice. Very cold, creepy, demeaning and hard to talk to. As if he does not have any time for his patients. No wonder his office was empty.

April 20th, 2012
Receptionist was nice. Office was empty. No other patients besides me. Doctor seem creepy. No conversation, only answered the questions I asked. It was hard to have any communication with him. I will not go back.

February 3rd, 2012
Receptionist was super nice! However, the doc was totally unprofessional! He cursed at and belittled his receptionist in front of the entire waiting room. He was curt with me and made a completely inappropriate joke about my mother being an alcoholic due to my congenital eye defect. He made me feel bad when I couldn't read the eye chart properly. Well that is the reason I was there..I can't read clearly with my current glasses! I have no idea how this doctor has repeat business.

February 25th, 2011
Very curt
Seemed very curt, almost demeaning. Seemed bothered by having having appointments. Also showed rudeness to a medical representative who visited the office. I will not return.