Dr. Jamieson Kennedy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jamieson Kennedy?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jamieson Kennedy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 5th, 2016

Rude Receptionist

If people don't leave their names for the review, it's because they're afraid of Cheryl. She is the reason for this review. Dr. Kennedy was in fact a very good doctor, but Cheryl's treatment of patients is abhorrent. She will yell at you and she has even mocked me. There are professional ways of dealing with patients but she is highly unprofessional. Do not go to Dr.Kennedy if that woman is there! It isn't worth the confusion and the insult.

October 18th, 2016

Professional Reviews

You really have to take reviews not seriously when they refuse to leave their name. Having a review means that you leave YOUR opinion for the next person to read - not guess at. By not revealing your identity, I suspect that most, if not all of these reviews are totally bogus. Personally, I'm known to the office and doctor so you can verify this review - the staff, PA and Doctor are good people who actually know what they're doing. Use Dr. Kennedy as your doctor - I have enjoyed my 16 years with the office. I have received great service from the staff each and every time I've been there - and I've never seen *anyone* yell!

August 24th, 2016

Lab tech

Dr Kennedy knowledgeable, but staff- especially Cheryl the M.A. Is HORRIBLE! Rude, condescending, extremely in- professional. Staff is so bad I would advise looking for another Dr. Sorry Dr Kennedy but you could fix this if you wanted to. I've been in the medical field for 27 years and have never seen such poor un-professionalism.

January 21st, 2016

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE, GROSSLY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN TREATED SO RUDELY... I WAS ASSIGNED DR. KENNEDY BY MY INSURANCE AND AM NEW TO THE AREA. I CALLED AND WAS TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL, BASICALLY. I WAS HUNG UP ON AND TOLD I WOULD NOT BE A GOOD FIT FOR THEIR OFFICE. THIS IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE. ANY PHYSICIAN WHO WOULD HAVE SOMEONE EMPLOYED LIKE THAT IN THEIR OFFICE IS NOT SOMEONE I'D LIKE TO USE AS A CONSULTANT ON MY HEALTH. DO NOT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS HORRIBLE EXCUSE OF A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.

December 23rd, 2015

I know Kathleen Kean, she is the one that is rude not Cheryl in the office. I was in the office the day Kathleen called she was yelling and refused to come in as she was asked to do. Cheryl had such a hard time with her yelling, she acts this way all the time, very hard to get along with. You cannot go to a doctor and act like you own them and not act correctly. Cheryl handled it correctly and took care of the problem. I understand that this patient has been difficult for a long time. The staff at Dr. Kennedy's is SUPER and the Dr. Also. People that write bad reviews do so because they don't know how to treat people right and act right. They are unhappy and they want to make everyone else unhappy. SORRY BUT THIS PATIENT MENTIONED WAS OUT OF LINE AND SHE BROUGHT IT ON BY HERSELF. LEARN HOW TO ACT AND PEOPLE WOUNDN'T HAVE PROBLEMS. Thank you for your service and time. Dr. Kennedy and Staff...Love you all

November 12th, 2015

After 26 years as a patient of Dr. Kennedy I am sharing my honest feelings. Dr. Kennedy is a nice doctor and the PA in his office is wonderful. the issue is the monster who as a receptionist is absolutely a horrible person and has no right to talk to, hang up on you and yell crap at you as a patient. This started years ago, I told both Dr and PA but no changes made. That change took place after she hung up on me two times and related to me I was no longer a patient there. No worries, best thing for me but beware patients of this nasty person. Hey Dr Kennedy, do read these as you have been our family doctor and relatives too. So sad as you are a great person but your office is being ran by someone who needs to go away. Far far away.

October 26th, 2015

Great Doctor, HORRIBLE STAFF

Dr. Kennedy is a great doctor. His staff is less than perfect. Cheryl the receptionist is rude. The office is constantly losing x-rays. Billing is a mess.

January 23rd, 2015

Dr. Kennedy's Staff

My family has been going to Dr. Kennedy for 18 years now. We love his staff. The lady that is up front is wonderful. If folks are complaining about her probably wanted to brake the office rules....you know like not wanting to show their cards or not having their copay or just wanting to be ugly as we have seen those people at times in the office. She holds her ground and runs the office great. Dr. Kennedy would be lost with out his staff. People like to complain and she's the first one they see and they try all they can to give her a bad time (There are a lot of great patients though) because they don't want to be responsible. Sad! We love the office and Dr. Kennedy and would never leave. Signed, Happy Person and Loving Life

March 4th, 2014

me and my family has been seeing doctor kennedy for about 30 years.never had a problem until last year he has this head front desk clerk that is a real hag she must hate life itself.she told my wife that she put it in the computer so she can't see doctor kennedy any more.and when we talk to someone else they say she transfer her records to another doctor office,.which she did not .she will not have doctor kennedy call me back and warned me if I come to the office she will call the police and have me arrested.i don't know any other way of getting ahold of doctor kennedy and I don't want this witch lying and calling the cops saying I causing problems in the doctors office.

March 27th, 2012

Long wait, and uncooperative, rude personnel

I set up an appointment at 3. I got there 20 minutes early. The appointment time was suggested by one of the receptionists. I had to wait til after 4. I simply had to go.

January 24th, 2012

Great Office, very nice Doctor and his staff is WONDERFUL. Very Caring and takes care of our whole family. We love it there.

October 2nd, 2011

Dissatisfied patient

Not very happy with my visit.I saw Dr. Kennedy for the first time last month.He was very freindly,Although he seemed very knowlagable,He did nothing to help me with the issue I went to see him for.I just started to recieve Disability insurance and I have had an on going problem with sleeping.I found DR. Kennedy through a local website while looking for a doctor who accepts Medicare disability insurance.He did a full Physical exam on me and told me for sleep I should excersice more! I did not need to go see him to find out as I already Know I need excersize.I was hoping he would prescribe me some medication to help me sleep.So needless to say I am very unhappy with my visit---especially when I recieved my bill for $200.00!!!