Family Practitioner

Jun 9th, 2016

Absolutely the worst supposed Dr I have ever seen.

by Dena deberti on Apr 13th, 2016

Awesome takes personal time to listen really cares

Aug 17th, 2015

loved it

Mar 6th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Mensink has been an absolute nightmare.

by Pastor Rebecca S. Bateman on Dec 12th, 2014

He is an amazing caring doctor. and his staff are absolutely wonderful, I wish I would would had a doctor like this growing up . I tell everybody about him and since then many have come, to have them as their doctor too. He is knowledgeable and caring, and it means a lot to me to know that he loves and knows the Lord. A Christian Doctor means a lot to me, and many of my associates In the Ministry.

He is one of the best... show details He is one of the best...
by Merrylynn W. on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Mensink really cares about his patients. He talks to you directly, very factual. He listens and does whatever it takes to figure out the prognosis. His new office "The Practice" proves that he is trying to make it a better world. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sep 29th, 2012

I truly believe God sent me to Dr. Mensink today. I have a rare birth defect that has effected me on and off for years. He told me more in the first 5 minutes than any doctor has in the past 27 years of my life. He sat things up and has me on a plan to have surgery to be healed. I am very thankful that there are still caring, Christian people in this world who are there to help people. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a wonderful doctor!

TAMBRA HEAD show details TAMBRA HEAD
May 19th, 2012

AWSOME DR AWSOME NURSE.

Best Doctor I have ever had. show details Best Doctor I have ever had.
Feb 21st, 2012

This is the most caring doctor I have ever had. If it wasnt for Dr. Mensink, I would be dead today. He found my brain anerusyms and assisted Dr. Rahimifar in removing them. I also asked him to pray with me and he did so. He is a very caring, generous man. And I thank God everyday that he is my doctor. He has assisted in 2 surgeries performed on me. And we have 1 more to go. Thank you Dr. Mensink for saving my life.