A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janaki Ramanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramanathan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramanathan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janaki Ramanathan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramanathan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ramanathan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janaki N Ramanathan MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Janaki N. Ramanathan practice?
- Dr. Janaki Ramanathan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janaki Ramanathan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Novato, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Novato Radiologists.