A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janaki Ramanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janaki Ramanathan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramanathan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ramanathan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janaki N Ramanathan MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Janaki N. Ramanathan practice?
- Dr. Janaki Ramanathan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janaki Ramanathan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Novato, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Greenbrae, CA.
See Novato Radiologists.