Dr. Jane Domb Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jane Domb?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 3rd, 2012

dr. domb did not do the initial intake correctly, she only spent 15 minutes with me. There was a wait everytime I went to see her, and when i asked her about it she was rude and said "if you don't like it get a different doctor" today i went in and asked how long the wait was, the receptionist told me 5 minutes. I sat down and Dr. Domb came out and told me (and the other patient who was there, which meant she was an entire appointment behind) that "it's going to be awhile you can leave if you want" i ask how long and again she was rude and short with me "i don't know a while". i am not going back to her. I expected more out of a doctor associated with Dr. Eden since she is a stickler for being on time.

November 16th, 2016