by Penelope von Kalinowski on Jan 7th, 2016

Dr. Spiegel and her office manager are the best I've ever encountered! They take marvelous care of me.

patient show details patient
by Rachel on Jul 2nd, 2014

Jane Spiegel is caring, thorough and easy to talk to. She's been my doctor for 20 years, and I can honestly say I love her as a person and as a physician. She's special.

Empathetic and Knowledgeable show details Empathetic and Knowledgeable
by Tim S on Dec 10th, 2013

In an era of 30 minute waits followed by drive by visits from MDs who don't know or care to know their patients, Dr. Jane is the exception. She is a kind, caring woman, with a very gentle bedside manner and a relaxed but focused approach to your problem. She spends the time to go over everything, answers questions graciously and really makes sure that you're taken care of. I've been with her for 20 years and hope that she doesn't retire any time soon! Her front desk assistant Sylvia is an extraordinary person who goes out of her way to make sure things are taken care of, rushes handled, appointments juggled to get you in and your health improved. together they set the standard for patient care in the Santa Monica/West LA area.

Jun 7th, 2012

a wonderful caring doctor with excellent diagnosing skills

Best Old Fashioned Doctor Who Keeps Up show details Best Old Fashioned Doctor Who Keeps Up
Aug 31st, 2011

I have been going to Jane for twenty years or so. I can't believe this much time has gone by. She's just the best. Super sweet. Well meaning. Takes her medicine seriously through, and if you're kinda Internet wild like me she balances all of that out with her intelligent conservative approach.She takes a wee bit of time to get to know but once you're a patient she loves you, she just doesn't want to show it.I never have to wait, ever.I adore her nurse/receptionist and I simply think she's the best.She's also incredibly wise,kind, well-meaning and a serious humanitarian. Guess you can tell I love the gal.

Jun 21st, 2010