A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Sung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Sung, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Sung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Sisters of Charity Hospital - St Joseph Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Hyunsook Sung MD is a female Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Janet H. Sung practice?
- Dr. Janet Sung has 10 office locations.
Dr. Janet Sung practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Depew, NY and West Seneca, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.