A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Sung is Excellent. Dr. Sung has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Sung, MD is board certified in Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from Korea University, Seoul. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Sisters of Charity Hospital - St Joseph Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet H. Sung practice?
Dr. Janet Sung practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Depew, NY and Hamburg, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Sung, Dr. Hanna Sung, Dr. Iva Sung, Dr. Jackie Sung, Dr. Jan Sung, Dr. Jana Sung, Dr. Janae Sung, Dr. Jane Sung