Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet Tornelli-Mitchell
Dr. Janet Tornelli-Mitchell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tornelli-Mitchell is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Tornelli-Mitchell has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Janet Tornelli-Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Reuben Elovitz
Dallas, TX 0 mi19
Dr. John Ho
Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Richard Constant
Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Dallas, TX 0 mi50