Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janice Galleshaw
Dr. Janice Galleshaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Alpharetta, GA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Galleshaw is affiliated with Emory Crawford Long Hospital, Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Northside Hospital. Dr. Galleshaw has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Janice Galleshaw has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Janice Galleshaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Pradeep Jolly
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Gina Damato
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi15
Dr. William Whaley
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Medical Oncology
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi47