A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Marshall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Marshall has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice J Marshall MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Janice J. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Janice Marshall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janice Marshall practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Mesquite Internists, Mesquite Hematologists, and Mesquite Oncologists.