Surgeons

300 MT Auburn St
Suite 407
Cambridge, MA 02138
617-868-7456
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Misdiagnosis  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2013

Dr. Saal misdiagnosed me (a serious and life threatening diagnosis) Thank God for a second opinion. Avoid her.

|  Avoid Dr. Saal  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2013

Rude, impatient, lacking in heart and compassion. The contrast between Dr. Saal--who I encountered as the on-call physician one weekend for my surgeon's medical practice--and my primary surgeon (polite, kind, compassionate, sympathetic, non-judgemental, extremely skilled, willing to go extra miles for his patients when warranted) could not have been more stark. I would agree with other negative reviews: AVOID DR. SAAL. Seek other providers.

|  show details
by Harvard grad student on Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Saal works at Harvard University Health Services, which is where I had the misfortune of encountering her. She is rude, judgmental, and highly unprofessional, and her health advice was totally off (as I discovered after having to go to ER a few days later). Avoid at all costs.

|  based on my experience  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2012

this doctor has poor judgement and skills as a surgeon. My health got worse after her treatment. I wish I could switch to another surgeon at that time.

|  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

With something better at every other hospital, it is not clear why she seems to think so highly of herself. Routine evaluation was a bust and a second opinion at a better hospital a must.