2.5

May 23rd, 2015

Exceptional

Misdiagnosis show details Misdiagnosis
Apr 18th, 2013

Dr. Saal misdiagnosed me (a serious and life threatening diagnosis) Thank God for a second opinion. Avoid her.

Avoid Dr. Saal show details Avoid Dr. Saal
Apr 3rd, 2013

Rude, impatient, lacking in heart and compassion. The contrast between Dr. Saal--who I encountered as the on-call physician one weekend for my surgeon's medical practice--and my primary surgeon (polite, kind, compassionate, sympathetic, non-judgemental, extremely skilled, willing to go extra miles for his patients when warranted) could not have been more stark. I would agree with other negative reviews: AVOID DR. SAAL. Seek other providers.

by Harvard grad student on Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Saal works at Harvard University Health Services, which is where I had the misfortune of encountering her. She is rude, judgmental, and highly unprofessional, and her health advice was totally off (as I discovered after having to go to ER a few days later). Avoid at all costs.

based on my experience show details based on my experience
Jun 24th, 2012

this doctor has poor judgement and skills as a surgeon. My health got worse after her treatment. I wish I could switch to another surgeon at that time.

Jan 12th, 2012

With something better at every other hospital, it is not clear why she seems to think so highly of herself. Routine evaluation was a bust and a second opinion at a better hospital a must.