A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Tomberlin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomberlin graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center School of Medicine-San Antonio, TX. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tomberlin has 23 hospital affiliations:
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tomberlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Tomberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice K. Tomberlin practice?
Dr. Janice Tomberlin practices Radiation Oncology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Abilene, TX.
See Bedford Radiation Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Tomberlin, Dr. Hanna Tomberlin, Dr. Iva Tomberlin, Dr. Jackie Tomberlin, Dr. Jan Tomberlin, Dr. Jana Tomberlin, Dr. Janae Tomberlin, Dr. Jane Tomberlin