A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Tomberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Tomberlin is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Tomberlin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomberlin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tomberlin has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Kelly Tomberlin MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Janice K. Tomberlin practice?
- Dr. Janice Tomberlin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Janice Tomberlin practices Radiation Oncology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Radiologists.