Dr. Janine Chamberlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janine Chamberlin?

October 11th, 2017

Totally love Dr. Chamberlin and her staff!

At 62 years old, I've seen a lot of doctors. Dr. Janine Chamberlin is the best I've seen in years. She listens. She gives expert opinions and advice in terms that make sense to me ... and when she uses an unfamiliar term she explains it in words I can understand. She is extremely knowledgeable and very personable. She comes up with treatment plans that allow for both the "easy answer" and the possibility that something serious might be going on. She puts me at ease and makes me feel confident that she knows what she's talking about and cares about me and my health. Even my husband--who HATES going to the doctor--likes her and feels comfortable with her! And her staff is friendly, efficient, and fun, making the whole experience of going to the doctor as pleasant as such a thing can be. I don't even bother bringing a book to read because the wait time has never even been five minutes. My highest kudos to the whole group.

April 14th, 2016

Have had a lot of difficulty here. I have trouble getting contact with the people I need and when I do they are often times rude. There is no follow up on results or my health issues. I feel that I am not cared about, very cold people. I hope they get better.

January 9th, 2015

Love Dr.Chamberlin. She is the best doctor ever.

December 16th, 2014

SO THANKFUL

I TRUST HER WITH MY LIFE !!! AWESOME DOCTOR ! GRATEFUL TO HAVE FOUND HER !

March 17th, 2014

Best Doctor I could ask for

Dr. Chamberlain has made going to the doctor an enjoyable experience. I never mind having to make an appointment there. Her staff is extremely nice and always make me feel comfortable before the appointment. When talking to Dr. Chamberlain she takes into account that I am still in my young twenties and talks to me in a way I can understand. She has always been able to explain exactly which medications she is putting me on and why. For that matter she will also explain other medications that can be used and why she is picking the other instead. When I first switched from a pediatrician to a "grown up" doctor she made me feel very comfortable. The "awkward" conversations and appointments seemed a little less awkward with her. As a young girl who has had her share of problems she always made me feel like it was okay. I recommend her to anyone especially girls my age who just want to feel comfortable with a doctor.

December 11th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Chamberlin is an excellent doctor and provide superior care. I highly recommend her. Very thoughtful and informative.

November 27th, 2013

Staff and doctor friendliness is great. She is great explaining the procedures and diagnosis and provides referrals every time it is required without unnecessary delays.

November 21st, 2013

centaurus financial inc

very interested in my well being, goes beyond my expectations concerning my health.

November 1st, 2013

A true real doctor

My family recently moved from New York and we were looking for a family doctor nearby. Before you even see Dr. Chamberlin, the whole staff is extremely nice so that you do not get nervous or anything uncomfortable. They are awesome. Dr. Chamberlin not only listens to you very carefully but explains exactly what you need. If you have questions, it is even better that she has answers explained as easy as possible. Easy to make appointment, Kindness of both staff and Dr. Chamberlin, follow ups make Dr. Chamberlin my best physisian ever. I would see and consult any physical issues with Dr. Chamberlin as long as I live in California.

March 8th, 2013

mrs

She doesn't rush an appointment and has always taken as much time with out rushing. Very easy to talk to. As a middle age lady with issues she is perfect. My 7 year old grandson sees her as well and thinks she is only his beautiful Dr. She is wonderful and caring no matter what your age of gender.

October 20th, 2012

Dr Chamberlin is the best

Dr Chamberlin is a very caring doctor who explains treatments and procedures to her patients in layman terms. She has a very good bedside manner and puts her patient at ease. She is also very knowledgeable as well.

July 25th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

She spends as much time as needed and explains my options and treatments plus she is very pleasant to be with. I have the utmost respect for her....