Family Practitioner, Dermatologist, Pediatrician

Jan 9th, 2015

Love Dr.Chamberlin. She is the best doctor ever.

SO THANKFUL show details SO THANKFUL
by DALE FERR on Dec 16th, 2014

I TRUST HER WITH MY LIFE !!! AWESOME DOCTOR ! GRATEFUL TO HAVE FOUND HER !

Best Doctor I could ask for show details Best Doctor I could ask for
by Jessica B on Mar 17th, 2014

Dr. Chamberlain has made going to the doctor an enjoyable experience. I never mind having to make an appointment there. Her staff is extremely nice and always make me feel comfortable before the appointment. When talking to Dr. Chamberlain she takes into account that I am still in my young twenties and talks to me in a way I can understand. She has always been able to explain exactly which medications she is putting me on and why. For that matter she will also explain other medications that can be used and why she is picking the other instead. When I first switched from a pediatrician to a "grown up" doctor she made me feel very comfortable. The "awkward" conversations and appointments seemed a little less awkward with her. As a young girl who has had her share of problems she always made me feel like it was okay. I recommend her to anyone especially girls my age who just want to feel comfortable with a doctor.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by John Hoevers on Dec 11th, 2013

Dr. Chamberlin is an excellent doctor and provide superior care. I highly recommend her. Very thoughtful and informative.

Nov 27th, 2013

Staff and doctor friendliness is great. She is great explaining the procedures and diagnosis and provides referrals every time it is required without unnecessary delays.

centaurus financial inc show details centaurus financial inc
by doug lish on Nov 21st, 2013

very interested in my well being, goes beyond my expectations concerning my health.

A true real doctor show details A true real doctor
by Brian. on Nov 1st, 2013

My family recently moved from New York and we were looking for a family doctor nearby. Before you even see Dr. Chamberlin, the whole staff is extremely nice so that you do not get nervous or anything uncomfortable. They are awesome. Dr. Chamberlin not only listens to you very carefully but explains exactly what you need. If you have questions, it is even better that she has answers explained as easy as possible. Easy to make appointment, Kindness of both staff and Dr. Chamberlin, follow ups make Dr. Chamberlin my best physisian ever. I would see and consult any physical issues with Dr. Chamberlin as long as I live in California.

mrs show details mrs
by elizabeth sprague on Mar 8th, 2013

She doesn't rush an appointment and has always taken as much time with out rushing. Very easy to talk to. As a middle age lady with issues she is perfect. My 7 year old grandson sees her as well and thinks she is only his beautiful Dr. She is wonderful and caring no matter what your age of gender.

Dr Chamberlin is the best show details Dr Chamberlin is the best
Oct 19th, 2012

Dr Chamberlin is a very caring doctor who explains treatments and procedures to her patients in layman terms. She has a very good bedside manner and puts her patient at ease. She is also very knowledgeable as well.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jul 25th, 2012

She spends as much time as needed and explains my options and treatments plus she is very pleasant to be with. I have the utmost respect for her....

Dr Chamberlin show details Dr Chamberlin
Jun 20th, 2012

Dr Chamberlin is very professional and listens attentively and doesn't second guess. She is thorough in her diagnosis and gives suggestions if you have questions about treatments. I have had many doctors and Dr Chamberlin and her staff get a A .

Apr 19th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Chamberlin to my friends and fiamily veryhappy with the visit. She spent time with me and answered all my questions. Very pleased.

May 18th, 2010