A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janis Zvargulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janis Zvargulis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Zvargulis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zvargulis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Zvargulis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zvargulis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans