A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janis Zvargulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janis Zvargulis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Zvargulis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zvargulis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Zvargulis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janis Eizens Zvargulis MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janis E. Zvargulis practice?
- Dr. Janis Zvargulis has 12 office locations.
Dr. Janis Zvargulis practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Willow Grove Anesthesiologists and Willow Grove Pediatricians.