A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janusz Plawner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janusz Plawner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janusz Plawner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Plawner graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Katowice. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Plawner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janusz Plawner MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Janusz Plawner practice?
- Dr. Janusz Plawner has 1 office location.
Dr. Janusz Plawner practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.