A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasia Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasia Hu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasia Hu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Med Ctr
- Los Alamitos Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasia Hu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jasia Hu practice?
- Dr. Jasia Hu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jasia Hu practices Family Medicine near Cypress, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Cypress Primary Care Doctors.