A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasjeet Miglani-Nayar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Miglani-Nayar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasjeet Miglani-Nayar MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jasjeet Miglani-Nayar practice?
- Dr. Jasjeet Miglani-Nayar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jasjeet Miglani-Nayar practices Psychiatry near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists.