Dr. Jane Miles MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2016
Dr. Miles is absolutely awesome. She's so kind and so knowledgeable--I would give her 10 stars if I could.

December 9th, 2013
Life-Changing
I saw Dr. Bank on a recommendation from a friend. I was surprised at how much time she spent listening to me, the vast amounts of notes she was taking, and how she steered the conversation into areas I'd never before identified as problems. Her recommendations were nothing short of life-changing. That's not an exaggeration.

October 27th, 2013
Dr. Miles is kind and insightful.
Dr Miles is kind and insightful. She totally listens to you and allows you to participate and provide input into the next steps of your treatment. Makes working on your mental health problems very easy and productive.

September 13th, 2013
Referred by another patient
I was referred to Dr. Miles by another patient. She and the office were prompt, professional and courteous. I was seen at exactly my appointment time and Dr. Miles was caring, concerned, and most importantly comprehensive. She gave me several alternatives and truly explained the issues I am facing. I highly recommend the doctor and the office.

August 10th, 2013
Dramatically improved the quality of our son's life
Dr. Miles has dramatically improved the quality of our son's life. She knows him practically as well as we the parents do, and it always turns out she was right. She has made suggestions for his future that not only helped but were really good ideas. I have and would recommend her to anyone.

August 2nd, 2013
Dr. Miles is the third psychiatrist we asked to help us with our son's ADHD. While we are not completely out of the woods yet, she has patiently been adjusting his medications to the stage that we now see a very different, much improved child. Strongly recommended.

July 30th, 2013
Cold, uncaring, and inflexible
Dr. Miles has a very cold and uncaring manor. Plus, she can be very inflexible, while also mixing up appointment times and never returning calls. She never seemed to remember my daughter from one appointment to the next and spent a maximum of 15 minutes with her each time. And Dr. Miles's office manager is extremely rude and condescending. Why she would want someone like that answering her calls, I'll never know.

July 27th, 2013
Horrid Experiences
Dr. Miles is slow to treat patient's in regards to medication management. Her appointment scheduler is terribly rude and unfriendly. She writes down the wrong times for her appointments-- I have had two incidents with this--once being late to the appointment and a second totally missing the appointment as she had wrote different days and times down. Pretty uncaring. She does not return phone calls for over a day when you leave messages for her, or doesnt return them at all. Overall would not recommend.

July 31st, 2012
As an actual patient of Dr. Miles (not just the parent of a patient) I can tell you that Jane Miles is extremely cold and uncaring. Every appointment I go to consists of taking surveys and rating on a scale of 1 to 10 how bad I feel about myself and how much I want to die. She is extremely insensitive and clinical.

July 23rd, 2012
The right psychiatrist for our daughter
Dr. Miles is an extraordinary psychiatrist, a breath of true fresh air after our experiences with other psychiatrists.

February 14th, 2012
A PSYCHIATRIST'S PSYCHIATRIST
Dr. Miles is wonderful, just the opposite of the "pill mill psychiatrists". She took time to thoroughly understand our son's problems, and prescribed a medication only after all other ways to help him did not quite work. After severela sessions I decided to become a patient myself too. A superb doctor!

August 31st, 2011
My son loves Dr Miles.
She is a great doctor who is very conservative, meaning she won't start offering meds just because you say your child needs them. I'm not sure what we would do without her. One night my son was having some anxiety so I called and left a message and she called right back. My son felt so much better after talking to her and was able to go to sleep. The next day Dr Miles called me to see how he was.