Neurologist

444 S San Vicente Blvd
Ste 800
Los Angeles, CA 90048
310-423-9960
Locations and availability (2)

|  Amazing doctor  |  show details
by LIsa Rogers on Sep 29th, 2014

I have to say that I have been to doctors for my serious back problems and Dr. Berkley was right on about what should be done to help me feel better. I wish I had seen him first. He listened to me and I had such confidence in him that I knew I had found the right doctor and that is not an easy thing to do. BTW, I have been to see him 3 times and never waited more than 15 minutes.

|  THE VERY BEST DOCTOR  |  show details
by SHARON W. KIDD on Aug 7th, 2014

Dr. B is the most intelligent, kind and caring doctors I have met. He is honest about my health and always makes time for my questions. No one should hesitate to query him about anything....He is the consummate physician.

|  Terrific Doctor  |  show details
by Susan on Jul 7th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Berkley for many years -- various problems. He has been compassionate and effective in the treatment. I always feel supported and know I get the best advice from him. He is one of those doctors that truly care. I am gratful to know him and to have been his patient. Any by the way, I have never had to wait for more than 5 minutes in his office... by the time I am signed in, his nurse is calling my name.

|  Stay away!  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2014

He has zero bedside manner and is borderline mean. At some appointments, he has kept me waiting for nearly an hour (no exaggeration). If I was not in so much pain, I would have left. He blows through the appointment and does not make eye contact. His demeanor suggests that he'd rather be anywhere else but in that room "treating" patients. He seems to have an assembly line mentality with patients. I was very disappointed and did not feel like he cared how I was feeling at all. I did not even get the chance to ask him about my prognosis. He was in and out of the room in 5 minutes, the majority of which time he spent shooting the bull with his colleague who was within earshot. There are plenty of doctors in this town. No patient should be treated this way. I do not recommend him. See someone else.

by Kat on Jan 24th, 2014

Excellent decision on my part to go see Dr. Berkley instead of the back surgeon when my back pain returned. Dr. Berkley diagnoses the problem & was very open to non-surgical options. I walked into the office thinking I was ready for another back surgery & walked out knowing that surgery was NOT in my near future.

|  A special doctor  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2013

My friend told me to see Dr. Berkley and it was the best thing I have done regarding my health. He knew just the right thing to do regarding injecting my back. I am now pain free. What a special doctor. I don't understand the previous review as I know 2 others that see Dr. Berkley and feel the way i do so I have to assume the reviewer caused a problem.

Aug 17th, 2012

Not sure how compentent he is - maybe too inexperienced or not that bright. Couldn't tell.

|  Dr Berkley is the best!  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

Before I came to Dr. Berkley,I had horrific back pain. I was in bed, wheelchair, walker, andalot of medicine. The doctor originally treating thos gave me three nerveblocks, which didn't work and sent me to a surgeon who wanted to operate. Afriend told me about Dr Berkley, I saw him once and he dound the problem immediately. The other doctor who I was seeing was putting the nerveblock in the wrong place. I set up an appt to get a nerveblock from Dr Berkley, the next day afterwards, my pain was gone I was out of bed off medication and back to being normal and painfree. Dr Berkley gave me my life back. I will always be grateful to him. He is the best!!!!

Jun 7th, 2011

I have seen several surgeons, doctors, physical therapists, massage therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturist for a terrible back injury. After having 4 surgeries, Dr. Berkley was the only doctor finally able to diagnose my problem as being in the SI joint. He has been a life saver for me. He is also the ONLY medical provider who actually listened to me and helped me understand what was taking place in my body. I think anyone would be crazy to not see Dr. Berkley. He is simply the best.

|  The Best!  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

Dr. Berkley is the most caring doctor in town. I suffered from terrible back pain caused by an accident over a year ago. He has gone above and beyond to help me. I feel like a new person today because of him. His staff is great and I have never waited more than 10 minutes for him. He is compassionate and takes the time to listen to his patients. He has even called me during his own personal time to check on me. I highly recommend Dr. Berkley. He is THE BEST!

Jan 6th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Berkley for the last couple years, and I have to say he is the best. I am not sure why there are any negative comments about him here, but I recommend him 100%!! Rarely have i been to a doctor who listens, takes a lot of time with me, cares and goes the extra mile to help a patient in need. If you have neck or back pain like I do, make sure you see him. The (few)haters are probably drug addicts or something. I have recommended him to my family and friends. BTW, he is NOT a liar.

|  When you need a Doctor, he is straight-up!  |  show details
by 1 yr vet on Aug 16th, 2010

Pain is the worst thing you can bring to a Doctor, but then there are the specialized, excellent Doctors. Doctor Berkley is educated, compasssionate and LISTENS. Pain is not a shame. Pain can have reasons. I reccomend Dr. Berkley highly, he looks past, listens, and cares. I have less pain and my pride! No compromises to his practice, he is straight up!