Dr. Jason Berkley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Berkley?

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Jason Berkley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016

Dr. Berkley is excellent. He was so knowledgeable, friendly. Everything went so smoothly. I always felt I was in the best hands for dealing with back pain. I highly recommend Dr. Berkley.

July 7th, 2016

So weird

Dr. B is bizarre and rude. He seems to have the knowledge of a very average physician. I only had one appointment with this strange person.

March 24th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Berkley every time I have seen him. I am very confident in his skills and experience. I like his bedside manner. I find him very friendly and professional. I did not feel rushed and sensed genuine concern for my condition and a real desire to help improve things. He is very responsive and quickly responds to emails. I highly recommend him.

June 15th, 2015

Find another doctor

I almost died under his care.

May 12th, 2015

Great to have Dr. Berkley in my corner

Wonderful combo of genuine compassion and expertise. Very glad I found him!

April 27th, 2015

Exceptional Compassionate Doctor!!!

I have been dealing with pain management for the last six years and Dr. Berkley has played an extremely important part in the process of trying to achieve the highest quality of life possible. Dr. Berkley is a true partner in treatment, who is always willing to listen and not afraid to push me when needed. He has played an integral part in my pain management helping me get the highest quality of life possible in my situation. He is by far one for the most compassionate, competent and forward thinking doctors that I've met. I have FULL confidence in recommending him to anybody.

April 18th, 2015

patient

Would not recommend him!

April 13th, 2015

Dr. Berkely's personality was weird. He has a sarcastic way of speaking. Would not recommend him to anyone.

September 30th, 2014

Amazing doctor

I have to say that I have been to doctors for my serious back problems and Dr. Berkley was right on about what should be done to help me feel better. I wish I had seen him first. He listened to me and I had such confidence in him that I knew I had found the right doctor and that is not an easy thing to do. BTW, I have been to see him 3 times and never waited more than 15 minutes.

August 8th, 2014

THE VERY BEST DOCTOR

Dr. B is the most intelligent, kind and caring doctors I have met. He is honest about my health and always makes time for my questions. No one should hesitate to query him about anything....He is the consummate physician.

July 7th, 2014

Terrific Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Berkley for many years -- various problems. He has been compassionate and effective in the treatment. I always feel supported and know I get the best advice from him. He is one of those doctors that truly care. I am gratful to know him and to have been his patient. Any by the way, I have never had to wait for more than 5 minutes in his office... by the time I am signed in, his nurse is calling my name.

June 28th, 2014

Stay away!

He has zero bedside manner and is borderline mean. At some appointments, he has kept me waiting for nearly an hour (no exaggeration). If I was not in so much pain, I would have left. He blows through the appointment and does not make eye contact. His demeanor suggests that he'd rather be anywhere else but in that room "treating" patients. He seems to have an assembly line mentality with patients. I was very disappointed and did not feel like he cared how I was feeling at all. I did not even get the chance to ask him about my prognosis. He was in and out of the room in 5 minutes, the majority of which time he spent shooting the bull with his colleague who was within earshot. There are plenty of doctors in this town. No patient should be treated this way. I do not recommend him. See someone else.