Dr. Jason Berry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Berry?

June 7th, 2016

Patient

Been seeing him for 15 years, A+ all around.

April 15th, 2016

I have been a patient at Dr. Berry's office for many years. Excellent staff and always willing to help out and get you to healing.

January 25th, 2016

Great doc

Class act , cares about the patient and explains each step from medications to conditions. Positive energy and you aren't just a number. His staff is great and Danielle is irreplaceable.

December 10th, 2015

I've seen Layla Dr. Berry's physician assistant and my husband has seen Dr. Berry. We were both impressed at the way we were treated by them as well as well as the front and back office staff. They were caring, spent time with each of us and answered any questions we had.

October 17th, 2015

Very disappointed

Found this experience to be highly impersonal. I would like to discuss diagnosis or results with a doctor that can ask questions and give proper feedback. I had an x ray done which the doctor read (Dr. Berry) and then had another x ray done by a separate doctor and Dr Berry missed BIG time.. I believe it was because he did not want to take the time to review it... or he just flat out missed it. Highly disappointed.....

May 10th, 2015

The Best

Dr. Berry gave me my first pair of glasses and my last, had several different in between, Dr. Barry is the best!

February 18th, 2015

Awesome family Dr.

LOVE LOEV LOVE this Dr. and this office

January 17th, 2015

This doctor's office has great and friendly staff. However,, they are not good with f/u on your health and getting back to you on results. They also don't send out reminders when your PAP or Breast Exams Due. They say the will call in prescriptions needed that day AND DON'T (Tammflu). So now I get to deal with the flu for the next week, instead of two days. according to the doctor it can only be taken within 2 days of symptoms, so thank you! It would be nice if you guys did what you say you will! your patients depend on this. being a doctor is a f/t choice and leaving your office at 5 PM when your list of things are not done, impacts us all!

November 18th, 2014

excellent

December 15th, 2013

great

I have been coming to this office for the past couple of years and I am very happy with the care I that I receive. I usually see the physician assistant Laila who is great. She is very knowledgeable, professional and has great beside manners- as does Dr. Berry. They make a great team. Highly recommend.

November 22nd, 2013

Great Dr.

I left a local Dr. that I had been a patient of for MANY years. Primarily due to terribly rude and incompetent front office staff. Dr. Berry's office is very friendly, his Nurse is the BEST and Dr. Berry I consider a friend. Highly recommend.

October 29th, 2013

PA Laila

I have been seeing the PA, Laila, since I have been a patient at this office and I absolutely love her. She is extremely knowledgeable and great at what she does. She takes time explaining things to me in detail and I can tell how much she cares about my health and happiness. She is professional and personable and always runs on time.