A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Bullajian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Bullajian, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Bullajian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullajian graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bullajian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Douglas Bullajian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Bullajian practice?
- Dr. Jason Bullajian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Bullajian practices Ophthalmology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Frisco Ophthalmologists.