A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Bullajian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Bullajian, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bullajian
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bullajian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Bullajian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullajian graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bullajian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Douglas Bullajian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Bullajian practice?
- Dr. Jason Bullajian has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Bullajian practices Ophthalmology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Ophthalmologists.