Dr. Jason Bullajian MD Patient Reviews

3.4

December 2nd, 2016
The girls in the front office and behind the scenes are terrific! However, Dr. Bullajan, MD, is one of the most arrogant, disrespectful, rude, and condescending physicans I have ever dealt with! Performed surgery on my eyes and then when I contacted a eye infection that went on for 3 months, made negative comments about my condition and told me that their was nothing he could to help! I will never ever go back to his office again!

October 27th, 2016
Dr. only spent like 2 minutes with me and poof! And receptionist was the rudest too. Will never come back to this place. And will not recommend at all!

July 11th, 2016
Dr. Bullajian is highly recommended for cataract surgery
I had an incredible cataract surgery experience with Dr. Bullajian. He is a highly skilled surgeon as well as a wonderful person.

April 28th, 2016
Great place!

March 5th, 2016
Very rushed every time.

September 17th, 2015
I feel like they all took fantastic care of me. Everyone was kind and understanding. Dr. Bullajian was wonderful.

May 8th, 2015
Horrible. Dr. Bullajian is arrogant and clearly has a god complex.

February 2nd, 2015
patient
The office is VERY nice and the front desk was friendly. However, Dr. Bullajian was INCREDIBLY rude, arrogant, disrespectful and condescending. I was speechless. He came highly recommended but I will NEVER EVER go back to him again. I would never recommend him to anyone. :(

March 13th, 2014
Great experience
Very professional, very courteous, answered all questions & took time although very busy practice. Dr & staff did great job in preparing me for surgery, pre and post surgery experience very positive. Would highly recommend him for cataract procedures.

October 4th, 2012
Dr Bullajian schedules appointments for an hour and a half knowing most of that time is spent waiting to see him. I arrived for appointment on time and completed the paperwork and eye measurements within 20 minutes. I then waited to see Dr Bullajian for an hour and a half in the dark and cold waiting room that is used for people that are having their eyes dialated. I spent will over two hours in his office for only 30 minutes of time that was actually needed to complete all necessary pre-op instruction. When I told the Dr about the wait time he was extremely rude. He obviously feels that his time is more valuable than anyone elses.

January 18th, 2012
He teaches you so that you completely understand the diagnosis and instructions
I took my 11 year old in to see Dr.Bullajian, She had a large sist under her lower lid. He completely explained how the eye works, what the problem was and how to treat it. Weeks later, while my daughter was massaging the area today, she felt a little pop, and a little stuff come out and the sist is all gone!! Yea- no "procedure" to take care of the problem. He also gave us a case of the cleansing cloths, a sample of the eye drops, and a coupon for the prescription. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

October 14th, 2011
J
He is very terse and not what I would call "personality plus" and he clearly does not like to be asked very many questions but he did an excellent job on my lasik surgery. I have recommended him to anywho who asked about my eye surgery with the caveat about his demeanor and personality.