Dr. Jason Bullajian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Bullajian?

September 14th, 2017

Dr. Bullajian was very thorough and explained all the procedure to me and my husband. At the time of my cataract surgery he was compassionate and understanding of my anxiety and prayed with me before we began.

August 26th, 2017

Absolutely, I would recommend Dr. Bullajian

I just completed my cataract surgery and implant process, and I couldn't be happier with the results. My office visits were informative and pleasant. Dr. Bullajian is very knowledgeable and spent an appropriate amount of time explaining the process to me. He gave me options and concurred with my decision. He has, with his staff, an efficient process and I always felt in very good hands with each person who assisted. No surprises with the financial aspect of the procedures either, thankfully.

August 3rd, 2017

Wonderful Office

I'm always happy with my appointments with Dr.Bullajian. I have been a patient with him since 2012 and have always been well informed in my treatment plan from him. I never worry if he is butter coating the situation he's honest and lets me know exactly what I want to know about my eyes. I understand appointments can sometimes run a little later but he is so well sought out and really know his stuff so to me its well worth the wait. I highly recommend Dr.Bullajian to anyone who really needs a medical doctors help.

June 30th, 2017

Avoid Jason Bullajian at all costs.

Dr. Bullajian's patient care is well under status quo. His goal is to sell you the most expensive service while providing the least amount of care.

December 3rd, 2016

The girls in the front office and behind the scenes are terrific! However, Dr. Bullajan, MD, is one of the most arrogant, disrespectful, rude, and condescending physicans I have ever dealt with! Performed surgery on my eyes and then when I contacted a eye infection that went on for 3 months, made negative comments about my condition and told me that their was nothing he could to help! I will never ever go back to his office again!

October 27th, 2016

Dr. only spent like 2 minutes with me and poof! And receptionist was the rudest too. Will never come back to this place. And will not recommend at all!

July 11th, 2016

Dr. Bullajian is highly recommended for cataract surgery

I had an incredible cataract surgery experience with Dr. Bullajian. He is a highly skilled surgeon as well as a wonderful person.

April 28th, 2016

Great place!

March 5th, 2016

Very rushed every time.

September 17th, 2015

I feel like they all took fantastic care of me. Everyone was kind and understanding. Dr. Bullajian was wonderful.

May 8th, 2015

Horrible. Dr. Bullajian is arrogant and clearly has a god complex.

February 2nd, 2015

patient

The office is VERY nice and the front desk was friendly. However, Dr. Bullajian was INCREDIBLY rude, arrogant, disrespectful and condescending. I was speechless. He came highly recommended but I will NEVER EVER go back to him again. I would never recommend him to anyone. :(