Ophthalmologist
8380 Warren Pkwy
Ste 101
Frisco, TX 75034
972-548-2015
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Jack Jones on Mar 13th, 2014

Very professional, very courteous, answered all questions & took time although very busy practice. Dr & staff did great job in preparing me for surgery, pre and post surgery experience very positive. Would highly recommend him for cataract procedures.

Oct 4th, 2012

Dr Bullajian schedules appointments for an hour and a half knowing most of that time is spent waiting to see him. I arrived for appointment on time and completed the paperwork and eye measurements within 20 minutes. I then waited to see Dr Bullajian for an hour and a half in the dark and cold waiting room that is used for people that are having their eyes dialated. I spent will over two hours in his office for only 30 minutes of time that was actually needed to complete all necessary pre-op instruction. When I told the Dr about the wait time he was extremely rude. He obviously feels that his time is more valuable than anyone elses.

|  He teaches you so that you completely understand the diagnosis and instructions  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

I took my 11 year old in to see Dr.Bullajian, She had a large sist under her lower lid. He completely explained how the eye works, what the problem was and how to treat it. Weeks later, while my daughter was massaging the area today, she felt a little pop, and a little stuff come out and the sist is all gone!! Yea- no "procedure" to take care of the problem. He also gave us a case of the cleansing cloths, a sample of the eye drops, and a coupon for the prescription. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

|  J  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

He is very terse and not what I would call "personality plus" and he clearly does not like to be asked very many questions but he did an excellent job on my lasik surgery. I have recommended him to anywho who asked about my eye surgery with the caveat about his demeanor and personality.

|  He was awesome!  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

I had laser surgery and he was incredible. My eyes are better than 20/20 and his bedside manner was the best. He even prayed over me because I was so extremely nervous.

|  Beware  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Bullajian should be a used car salesmanhe will tell you what you want to hear during the consultation in order to get your business. I wish I could reverse my procedure if possible.

|  Linda  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

Very impressed saw him and Dr Thrasher ENT for a tear duct issue and they were able to help me with something no one else recognized.

|  Worst experience EVER  |  show details
by Jennifer Parker on Mar 10th, 2010

After waiting over an hour for appt. got called in Dr Bullajian put drops in my eye and placed me in another room where he said it would take 25 minutes then he would be back again 115 minutes later he returned and seen e for another 2 minutes then diag. me with keratitis . he prescribed these eye drops in the er and in his clinic that were very costly . 2 days later my eye is still not better called the Dr office to have them have the Dr call me I had questions. They stated he is to busy and in surgery and when he is done with that he is done for the day. REALLY- I'm a patient too with complications... This is a joke...worst experience ever and I will be reporting him and his pratice.

|  Outstanding Opthomologist  |  show details
by Gary Sunsten on Oct 6th, 2009

Dr. Jason Bullijian is a terrific surgeon and an even better human being. I would highly recommend Dr. Bullijian. I had cataract surgery on both eyes in January 2009.

|  Major RIP OFF  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2009

This guy is running a RIP OFF scam! I called and explained I had new insurance and needed a basic eye exam. I asked if my insurance plan covered it. They said yes. Then they billed for TOW exams leaving me with $180.00 above what my insurance covered. TOTAL RIP OFF SCAM!!!! I would advise anyone to stay away!

May 14th, 2009

Excellent job!

Feb 16th, 2009

The physician is great.The office staff is rude, inconsiderate and condescending.I was not given protective glasses when I left my first visit and was treated very poorly by the outer office staff. I am going elsewhere for my treatment solely due to the staff.