A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Rock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Rock, MD, MPH is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rock graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Edward Rock MD and MPH is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Rock practice?
- Dr. Jason Rock has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Rock practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Grove City, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, PA and New Castle, PA.
See Grove City Psychiatrists.