A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Rothman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Steven Rothman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Jason Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Rothman practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.