A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Rothman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Steven Rothman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Jason Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Rothman practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.