A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Rothman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason S Rothman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Jason Rothman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jason Rothman practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.