A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Saillant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Saillant, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saillant
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saillant Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saillant graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Saillant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Christopher Saillant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Saillant practice?
- Dr. Jason Saillant has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Saillant practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Natick, MA.
See Natick Surgeons and Natick Orthopedic Surgeons.