A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Trager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Trager is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trager
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Trager Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trager graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Trager has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Trager DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Trager practice?
- Dr. Jason Trager has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Trager practices Cardiology near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Cardiologists.