A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Trager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trager graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Trager has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Trager DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Trager practice?
- Dr. Jason Trager has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Trager practices Cardiology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Libertyville Cardiologists.