Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Wallen
Dr. Jason Wallen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Surgical Oncology and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Wallen is affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University. Dr. Wallen has received 2 awards. He speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Jason Wallen has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...