A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jatin Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jatin Bhatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatt
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Bhatt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jatin Chimanlal Bhatt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jatin C. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Jatin Bhatt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jatin Bhatt practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Compton, CA and Lynwood, CA.
See Downey Primary Care Doctors and Downey Internists.