A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jatin Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jatin Bhatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Bhatt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jatin Chimanlal Bhatt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jatin C. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Jatin Bhatt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jatin Bhatt practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Compton, CA and Lynwood, CA.
See Downey Primary Care Doctors and Downey Internists.