A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jatin Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jatin Gandhi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gandhi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jatin D. Gandhi practice?
Dr. Jatin Gandhi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgeton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Surgeons.