A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jatin Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jatin Gandhi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Gandhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jatin D Gandhi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jatin D. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Jatin Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jatin Gandhi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgeton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Orthopedic Surgeons.