A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jatin Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jatin Gandhi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jatin Gandhi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Gandhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jatin D Gandhi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jatin D. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Jatin Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jatin Gandhi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgeton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Orthopedic Surgeons.