Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon
925 Chestnut St
Fl 5
Philadelphia, PA 19107
800-321-9999
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

I could not walk more than a few steps until I had a full hip replacement by Dr. Parvizi and the next day I walked out of the hospital with no assistance and was back in work 4 days later with no type of assistance and most importantly, no pain what so ever.

|  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

had to wait over an hour to see the dr.

|  Didn't cut any muscles  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

Dr. Parvizi did a hip replacement for me and did not cut any muscles. I walked out of the hospital the next day using a cane. He listens to me and answers my questions. Highly recommended.

|  Life Changing Experience  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2010

After suffering for many years with hip pain, I contacted The Rothman Institute for a consultation. After a few minutes with Dr. Parvizi, he showed me what has been causing the pain in my hip for so long; I needed a replacement. I then scheduled surgery and before long, I had my life back. I can now walk, jog, run, train karate as well as and go back to the activities I loved before the pain began. Today I feel younger and healthier than ever!I cannot say enough good things about The Rothman Institute and Jefferson University Hospital. The doctors and nurses were so gracious and knowledgeable that they made my surgerical experience enjoyable the rest was up to me. Thank you Dr. Parvizi and thank you to all at the Rothman Institute.

|  Exceptional Physician and staff.  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

Dr. Parvesi spends time making sure that you have a good understanding of procedures and outcomes. He also has an excellant nurse Bora who avails herself at all times and will do anything necessary to get it all right! Having worked in healthcare for many years, I must say that I would refer anyone to this team.

|  He was okay  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2010

I had to wait very long while sitting in his office, i have been wrongly digonosed twice and they still are very unsure of whats wrong with me. He is very nice.

|  show details
Sep 2nd, 2009

Dr Parvizi is an astute suregon who diagnosed my problwm at first visit and delivered excellent surgical care

|  PAO Surgery  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2009

PAO surgery was a failure and caused more damage. I required a second surgery to partially fix the new impingement problem. Wish I never had surgery.

|  A real professional.  |  show details
by JM on Aug 25th, 2008

Great doctor/patient interaction. Fully explains the problem and ways to resolve the problem.