Dr. Javad Parvizi MD Patient Reviews

• 15 reviews

no change

April 11th, 2016
Dr. Parvizi is a doctor that you will feel comfortable with. He did my first knee replacement and I am going to have the other one done by him.

October 17th, 2015
Don't
AWFUL. Dr parvizi no longer cares about patient care. He delayed my care multiple times even though my diagnosis and course of treatment was very clear. Then, he refused to operate on me because I was too young, but I couldn't walk because my hip was partially dislocating with every step. He shoved me off to another doctor in the practice after wasting a ton of my time. This was all during nursing school and I had a clear deadline for recovery, but despite that dr Parvizi repeatedly ignored my requests and delayed my care.
Doctor's Response

Dear Patient, We sincerely apologize for your experience and would love the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Your feedback is an opportunity for improvement on our part. If interested, call us directly at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute

June 22nd, 2015
Dr Parvizi is an excellent surgeon but his practice lacks the personal touch which can leave the patient feeling like they are the output of a production line. Dr. P does not take any time to personally follow up post-op with patients at all, which is delegated to his nurse and the process is very impersonal. In general, Rothman Institute does not leave you feeling like they truly care about their patients beyond the $$$$$$ bottom line. If you are an athlete, the post op online therapy is not ideal, get into PT, ASAP.

May 6th, 2015
Long wait times, but worth it. Excellent surgeon. Fixed and preserved my messed up hip so I can walk and have a life again.

April 24th, 2015
Great bedside manner! Highly recommended

January 20th, 2015
Excellent
He is absolutely a "Top Doc". Professional, comforting, proficient. Top team.

October 4th, 2012
Fantastic Doctor
I could not walk more than a few steps until I had a full hip replacement by Dr. Parvizi and the next day I walked out of the hospital with no assistance and was back in work 4 days later with no type of assistance and most importantly, no pain what so ever.

September 18th, 2012
had to wait over an hour to see the dr.

April 19th, 2011
Didn't cut any muscles
Dr. Parvizi did a hip replacement for me and did not cut any muscles. I walked out of the hospital the next day using a cane. He listens to me and answers my questions. Highly recommended.

November 12th, 2010
Life Changing Experience
After suffering for many years with hip pain, I contacted The Rothman Institute for a consultation. After a few minutes with Dr. Parvizi, he showed me what has been causing the pain in my hip for so long; I needed a replacement. I then scheduled surgery and before long, I had my life back. I can now walk, jog, run, train karate as well as and go back to the activities I loved before the pain began. Today I feel younger and healthier than ever!I cannot say enough good things about The Rothman Institute and Jefferson University Hospital. The doctors and nurses were so gracious and knowledgeable that they made my surgerical experience enjoyable the rest was up to me. Thank you Dr. Parvizi and thank you to all at the Rothman Institute.

November 5th, 2010
Exceptional Physician and staff.
Dr. Parvesi spends time making sure that you have a good understanding of procedures and outcomes. He also has an excellant nurse Bora who avails herself at all times and will do anything necessary to get it all right! Having worked in healthcare for many years, I must say that I would refer anyone to this team.

October 1st, 2010
He was okay
I had to wait very long while sitting in his office, i have been wrongly digonosed twice and they still are very unsure of whats wrong with me. He is very nice.