A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javaid Akhter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javaid Akhter is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akhter
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Akhter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javaid Akhter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhter graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Akhter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javaid Akhter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javaid Akhter practice?
- Dr. Javaid Akhter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javaid Akhter practices Family Medicine near Le Sueur, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wailuku, HI.
See Le Sueur Family Physicians.