A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javaid Akhter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javaid Akhter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhter graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Akhter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javaid Akhter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javaid Akhter practice?
- Dr. Javaid Akhter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javaid Akhter practices Family Medicine near Le Sueur, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Le Sueur Primary Care Doctors.