A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Chang is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Francisco Chang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier F. Chang practice?
- Dr. Javier Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Javier Chang practices Family Medicine near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Northridge Family Physicians.