A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Garzia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Garzia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Garzia, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garzia graduated from Universidad Nacional De San Agustin, Arequipa.
Dr. Garzia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson ARH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Garzia MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Javier Garzia practice?
- Dr. Javier Garzia has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Garzia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Belfry, KY.
See Belfry Obstetricians & Gynecologists.