A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Hernando Gonzalez MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Javier H. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Javier Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Gonzalez practices Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Cardiologists.