A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Hernando Gonzalez MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Javier H. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Javier Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Gonzalez practices Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Cardiologists.