A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Urdaneta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Urdaneta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Urdaneta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Urdaneta graduated from Universidad De Los Andes (Venezuela), Merida. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Urdaneta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier J Urdaneta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier J. Urdaneta practice?
- Dr. Javier Urdaneta has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Urdaneta practices Family Medicine near Oviedo, FL.
See Oviedo Family Physicians.