A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Valadez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Valadez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Valadez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valadez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Valadez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Arnoldo Valadez MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier A. Valadez practice?
- Dr. Javier Valadez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javier Valadez practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Dallas Internists.